Re: Tourism Malaysia wooing Singaporeans (The New Straits Times)
- From: truth <truth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 18:03:51 -0800
You are idiot, if they wear expensive things in Malaysia, they will be robbed.
They come here to show off their superbikes and skin the tarmac..
Man, their superbikes ARE cheap!
"wan zaid" <wan zaid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"adchin" <adchin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
No need to woo one. They got no place else to go on weekendsThey are coming over just to throw their rubbish.
- Prev by Date: Re: Racial conflict
- Next by Date: Re: Malaysia's Indian community disillusioned with Anwar (Channel NewsAsia)
- Previous by thread: Re: Tourism Malaysia wooing Singaporeans (The New Straits Times)
- Next by thread: Re: EARN UP TO 18% INVESTING IN COSTA RICA AGRO INDUSTRY