Re: Streamyx customer care number from overseas / house moving
- From: "Kelmen" <kelmen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 13 Sep 2006 18:52:13 -0700
My personal advise to you is avoid Streamyx at all if possible.
Cybercafe would be your best bet.
Since you are not going to be fulltime using the facility here, may as
well look into using cybercafe service.
The catch with the TMNut (or any other major ISP) is you are going to
be bond by at-least 1 year contract with them. If your area is under
those golden area where getting a good conx is simple, then you lucky.
Else, you will soon find out there is a large of really frustrated and
disstatisfy of broadband consumers here.
You can always move on to other area for trial with the cybercafe
Unless you really need to do some heavy-duty or very-personal-sentative
stuffs that goona best to do at home, then good luck to you.
- Prev by Date: Re: Malaysia Investors Are Spared Mahathir Meddling
- Next by Date: Re: .New Route to China
- Previous by thread: Re: [OT] Streamyx customer care number from overseas / house moving
- Next by thread: Re: Streamyx customer care number from overseas / house moving