Re: Dr M Tells World To Use Dollar Weapon To Pressure Washington
- From: Pan <panNOTRASH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 04:52:15 GMT
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:13:16 +0800, "Leo" <leo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Pan" <panNOTRASH@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 29 Jul 2006 19:52:15 -0700, PreciousGuru@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
It is his opinion that Israel was wrong in attacking
Israel is not the one that attacked. If he said Israel is wrong in
counterattacking, that would be an opinion.
And he is right. It is wrong for anyone to attack anybody.
Is defense wrong?
Ir. Hj Pencuri said according to Koran, it is right for "an eye for an eye",
may be it is wrong for Israel to take TWO eyes. :-)
If someone suddenly attacked you and put out your eye, would you be
wrong in immediately striking back and killing him to prevent him from
putting out your other eye or worse? The idea of "an eye for an eye; a
tooth for a tooth" is that the guilty party is already in custody. Is
Hezbollah in the custody of Israel?
If you would like to send a private email to me, please take out the NOTRASH. Please do not email me something which you also posted.
- Prev by Date: hAZBOLLAH AND HAMA LOSING
- Next by Date: Re: A smiling Rice
- Previous by thread: Re: Dr M Tells World To Use Dollar Weapon To Pressure Washington
- Next by thread: Re: Dr M Tells World To Use Dollar Weapon To Pressure Washington