Re: Minister riding a motor bike not wearing a helmet
- From: "adchin" <adchin@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:18:37 +0800
"hcfy" <hcfy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
See Star of 31-7-06 Page N17, it shows the Dy Minister of Information
riding a motor bike without wearing a helmet ! Clear evidence of breaking
the law ! Is the police going to do anything about it ? If not can I use
this evidence incase I also like to ride without a helmet and I should not
be charged for breaking the law, isn't it ?
Just because he's stupid, does it mean you also want to be ? There's a very
good reason why we have to wear crash helmets..... In many developed
nations, it's even very strongly recommended and advised that you wear one,
while riding a bicycle..... There are reasons for this additional
What UMNO arraogance and bad example !!!!
Nothing to do with UMNO.... just one stupid individual that's all.
- Prev by Date: Re: En route to Israel, Rice welcomes 'positive' Hezbollah peace moves
- Next by Date: Re: Johor Hits It Big
- Previous by thread: Minister riding a motor bike not wearing a helmet
- Next by thread: hAZBOLLAH AND HAMA LOSING