MAS needs OK to sell discount fares
- From: "itchy balls" <itchy balls@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:54:49 +0800
the m'sian g'ovn is anything but gone koo koo
when MAS needs to fill its seats for profitability, the g'ovn asked it to
fly empty. when m'sian needs to promote inter state, g'ovn tell them to stay
on the contrary, if not giving MAS the OK, it will be the g'ovn giving AIR
ASIA the OKAY to squeeze M'sian again. than m'sian will have MAS on one side
and AIR ASIA on the other squeezing m'sian DRY.
monopoly has put MAS in this silly predicament. to the extend that MAS
chairman can buy millions ringgit painting and fly to play golf on weekend.
IS THE G'OVN KOO KOO TO EVEN CONSIDER THE NEED FOR AN ok TO TURN
mas TO PROFITABILITY AND M'SIAN AFFORDABILITY TO FLY
IF ANYTHING TO PROOF THE M'SIAN G'OVN IS FOR THE ENRICHMENT OF UMNO
CRONISTS, it is when you need okay to stop the g'ovn bleeding MONEY
scratching my itch balls is more intelligence than whole of UMNO
- Prev by Date: Re: Opposition calls for Royal Commission on `MAS bailout'
- Next by Date: Re: US Soldiers RAPED Iraqi Girl!
- Previous by thread: Re: Opposition calls for Royal Commission on `MAS bailout'
- Next by thread: the solution to israel n palestine