Re: what so low class about air asia

But almost all know one aspect of the job well: how to extract grease
without pple being caught!!

On Fri, 19 May 2006 17:03:42 +0800, "adchin" <adchin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"TRAVELLER" <KID@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

What Malaysia really lacking is good and right man in place. Selection
should be, on merit basing on consentiousness of employee and
intelligence.

I have to very sadly agree with you on this.... Just look at the credentials
of the leader and his cabinet ministers... and in my personal opinion, the
only minister who actually knows how to do the job properly, is a lady.

  • Malaysia PM: Islamic justice wont be usurped
    ... By Sean Yoong KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia, AP ... over minority rights since last month when a born-Hindu soldier, ... The Sharia Court ruled in favor of the Islamic authorities and refused to ... Amid vociferous protests by minority groups, nine Cabinet ministers from ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Ministers grandstanding, should apologise - Malaysiakini
    ... Ministers grandstanding, should apologise ... I refer to the the memorandum submitted to the prime minister of Malaysia ... Or, is it a case of mere grandstanding by the concerned ministers, taking ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: NEW career in PAP! Coordinating Minister.
    ... The mini-steers who earn well above double the GDP of the highest you cited? ... > big or small, you need the ministers. ... > 8 United States 41,917 ... >> But we ae not Malaysia and UK we are tiny dot impersonating as if we are ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: why msia govn fail for 40 yrs
    ... Exceptions are some ministers and vips like him who monkey around and live ... He should have been demoted from the treetops to the ground so ... > When things go wrong in Malaysia, the Ministers and Civil Services are ... > damn fool, he cannot even fool a 10 yrs old Chinese boy in China. ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • why msia govn fail for 40 yrs
    ... Malaysian are having to urge its Ministers, ... When things go wrong in Malaysia, the Ministers and Civil Services are ... Truth and promise to stop abuse will have asured the Chinese on the Police ... damn fool, he cannot even fool a 10 yrs old Chinese boy in China. ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)