Satanic Pictures

"The unified and perfected Jewish media machine can be utilised for much
more important tasks than fighting off holocaust jokes. Its main goal is to
bring us to the Brave New World, to the new spiritless totalitarianism,
while smaller tasks are incidental to the great one."

By Israel Shamir
2-154-6

The West was not amused by burning embassies in Beirut and
elsewhere. "Them there Muslims do not understand our sense of humour; they
do not understand our idea of liberty". - droned the newspapers. Others
condemned the tactless escapade of the Danes but thought the reaction was
quite out of proportion. However the flare up was anything but incidental.

A resourceful American journalist Christopher Bollyn investigated
the Danish Satanic Pictures and their procurer, one Flemming Rose, and found
out that Rose was not an innocent lover of freedom of speech, neither was he
some quaint Scandinavian collector of smut pictures with religious
connotations who kept his presentations of the Muslim prophet next to that
of a Nun-with-the-Great Dane. Rose was a devotee of the Zionist Neo-Con
cult, and made a pilgrimage to the pope of this persuasion -- Daniel Pipes,
wrote Bollyn.

So far, so good. But the execrable Rose peddled his stuff four
months ago, and that's a long time, as the media counts. The Muslims did not
even notice his effort, as possibly not many of them read the Jylland Pest.
Like a naughty child who multiplies his effort when his well-prepared jibe
fails to annoy, eleven newspapers in seven countries republished the
pictures simultaneously. It was a show of hands: behind various newspapers
in various countries, beyond companies and corporations, we were allowed to
see the Enemy, the Not-So-Hidden Hand, the player on the international scene
across all borders. It was a convincing show, and now we know: one will, one
design rules the world media empire.

Who organised it?

Who is the Enemy? Who can control media on such a scale? Sandhya
Jain, an important Indian journalist of nationalist persuasion wrote: "The
cartoons were an intentional act of religious disrespect by political
Christianity, comprising the socio-economic-political elites of Europe and
America." Christendom was called the culprit by many other observers. But to
be sure, the same people who offended Muslims do not think twice before
offending believing Christians ­ it is enough to recall the Cross changing
into a Swastika on the posters of Amen, the movie, or the crucifix in a
glass of piss (an illustration to the Talmud?) in a Brooklyn [a heavily
Jewish suburb of New York] Museum. There is no religious enmity between the
Muslims and the Christians. Ahmad Amr was right:

"The defamatory portrayals of Islam and Mohammed by European 'free
speech advocates' puts Muslims at a distinct disadvantage. They can't very
well retaliate by defaming Jesus Christ because they revere him as much as
they revere Mohammed and consider him a prophet of God. Insulting Jesus or
the Virgin Mary is considered as blasphemous as insulting Mohammed. No true
Muslim would ever consider lampooning the Mother of Christ because they also
believe in the Immaculate Conception. In Islamic tradition, Mary will be the
first woman to enter heaven. And like the Koran, Muslims consider both the
Bible and the Torah holy texts." [The picture on the left: Islamic depiction
of the Holy Virgin with the Child from Istanbul]

Thus we have to exonerate Christians and look elsewhere.

The Western media is the exclusive domain of Judeophiles: you may
have noticed it by their extensive and morbid coverage of Sharon's demise,
of Jewish fatalities while disregarding Palestinian deaths, of the Holocaust
issue, of real or imagined attacks on Jews. (Read more about it) The Jews
have a vested interest in promoting anti-Muslim sentiment, for it fits into
their plans of subduing Palestinians and dealing with Iran. (The Iranians
immediately recognised it, and turned to anti-Jewish holocaust jokes.
Equally tasteless, it was a reasonable tit-for-tat.) Indeed, just now the
non-Zionist World Jewish Congress officially kicked off his campaign against
Iran , Haaretz informed its readers. AIPAC plans a Washington conference
titled "Now is the time to stop Iran". Kurt Nimmo correctly called the
pictures "a deliberate provocation designed to outrage and incite Muslims
and thus engender support in Europe and America for the manufactured "clash
of civilizations" engineered by the Straussian neocons". The Clash of
Civilisations, as well as the Satanic Pictures affair fit well into the
Middle Eastern strategy of organised Jewry.

A clear sign of Jewish involvement in the Satanic Pictures affair
was given by many headlines: though all the Muslim nations were upset, the
Jewish-controlled newspapers stressed "Palestinian attacks on Europeans", as
in 2001 they stressed "Palestinians rejoice at the collapse of the Towers",
though many people all over the world were happy at the strike that smote
this symbol of arrogance and money power. The Israeli daily Haaretz wrote:
the Muslim press shows Sharon and rabbis in a disrespectful light, let them
try their own medicine. This amounts to an admission that the Judeophiles
were behind the publication.

But our colleagues did not notice a grand plan behind this action.
Much as the Pictures fit into the plan of fighting Muslims, they fit even
better into the great offensive on freedom carried out now world-wide. From
the US to Russia, from England to Italy, our masters promulgate the web of
laws to strengthen their control and to eliminate the vestiges of freedom.
In 1968, we proclaimed "Defence de Defence", "It is forbidden to forbid";
but now we are entangled by many new prohibitions. We mayn't choose to smoke
or not, to fasten sit-belt or ride carefree. These small annoying
prohibitions are a sign of our submission to Big Brother. And do not tell me
it is done for my benefit. I can list a hundred things more urgent for my
well-being. Let them ban indebtedness first. If I am free to take a
dangerous loan, I should be free to choose or miss the sitting belt.

Our freedoms are severely curtailed. They exist on paper, but we may
not use them. We may not say what we wish less our livelihood will be
jeopardised. So many teachers and professors found themselves out of job for
saying a word out of turn: in "democratic" Germany, a Communist could not
work as a teacher. We may not elect whom we want: when the Austrians chose
Heiger, they were beaten until they agreed to give up. Now the Palestinians
chose Hamas, and they are told they will not get their own tax money until
they repent. (In a similar vein, the Bible provides for debt cancellation
every seven years, but the Talmud allows the creditor to tie up and beat the
debtor until he insists to pay the voided debt). Every time, be it guns for
the folks in remote Montana, a cigarette in a Dublin pub, a sitting belt for
you, or a free vote for all of us, the great opinion-making machine of mass
media enforced the prohibition. Sometimes, as in the case of the Satanic
Pictures, it does not balk at deliberate provocation to make its point
clear: we are not allowed to say what we want.

The media machine's devotion to the Jewish cause allows us to guess
that it is not run by oil sheiks. But let us presume (and deal with this
presumption later) that the Jews and their Judaeophile supporters built up
their media empire for another purpose. If you feel (as so many good people
do) an urgent need to exonerate the Jews, you may believe that the Jews
organised their media holding just in order to fight antisemitism, while the
evil Mammonites utilised this machine for their own need of establishing the
world dictatorship. You may consider the Jews as the Dwarves who wrought the
Ring of Power, and it was taken by the Mammonites. They promoted the
narrative of antisemitism and holocaust in order to keep the Jews fighting
on their side against the people. They indoctrinate the Jews in belief that
the normal humans want to devour them and only the ruling Mammonites prevent
it. Indeed, as I wrote in The Third Dove, there is no antisemitism, as there
are no witches, and, alas, no Santa Claus.

The media machine is good at enlisting allies, by the same means the
ordinary Jews are enlisted, i.e. by propagating fear. They invented
"homophobia", so a homosexual will fear normal folks and apply for the
protection of Big Brother. They invented "male chauvinism" and "battered
wives", so women will be afraid of their menfolk and seek the rulers'
shelter. They invented "racism", so every ethnic minority would hide under
the guardianship of Big Brother. They created the myth of "abused children",
so the wives will distrust their husbands. These are myths. There is no
"homophobia" ­ we really do not give a damn what you do at your bedrooms, as
long as you do not frighten horses. Men are naturally protective of children
and chivalrous towards women. White folks like blacks being jolly and
playing their banjo, as long as it is not all night long. I tell you: we all
are minorities, and together, we are the people. We can do very well
together without guardianship of Big Brother.

There is nothing to fear abroad, either. In the days of my youth,
Americans were frightened by the Domino theory. After the Communist takeover
of Vietnam and Cambodia, they would proceed to California, run the writ. It
came to naught. The fear of Communism destroyed trillions of dollars of
national product across the globe and eventually ruined the great social
experiment. The victorious mice judge the slain lion: at the initiative of
Poland and the Baltic states, The Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly
(PACE) condemned "horrors and crimes of Communism." Now the machine plays up
the fear of Islam. Islam was provoked and its response was presented as the
proof of its depravity.

The great fear-producing machine won't stop at the Middle East, or
at the narrow Jewish causes, and for a good reason. A tank can be used as a
nut-cracker, but it has more functions than that. The unified and perfected
Jewish media machine can be utilised for much more important tasks than
fighting off holocaust jokes. Its main goal is to bring us to the Brave New
World, to the new spiritless totalitarianism, while smaller tasks are
incidental to the great one.

Last month there were a few important but apparently unconnected
developments. The British PM, Tony Blair, made a step towards total control
over his population. England introduced a new computer system that collects
and stores data of car traffic. Connected to ubiquitous video cameras, it
allows the Big Brother to trace your movements from your work to your
girlfriend and to your home. It passed without a hitch. Then it tried to
pass the Internet Terror Bill, that would have given police the power to
shut down websites which "promote terrorism". The House of Lords blocked it.
Last month the Lords threw out plans for a new offence of "glorifying" acts
of terrorism. The Government was also defeated when peers voted to redraft
ministers' version of the offence of "intentionally" or "recklessly"
disseminating a "terrorist publication". And the best of all, the
indomitable Lords blocked the bill against "religious hatred" which was
supposed to close the only loophole for criticising Jews.

After that, the Adversary splashed the Satanic Pictures. The
predictable and predicted reaction of the offended Muslims will force the
parliaments to accept the new set of 'anti-hate' laws. Surely these laws
will not protect the feelings of Muslims and Christians, who, after all,
encompass only a few billion humans. The Jews, the preferred mascot of the
Mammonites, will feel better protected (and more vulnerable), but more
important, freedom of speech will receive another blow.

This great freedom was the advantage of the West over the Soviet
East, for one of the less savoury features of the Soviet regime was its
infamous Article 58 of the Criminal Code "Anti-Soviet propaganda". In the
early Stalin's days, one has to express sympathy with the enemies of the
Republic to be sentenced; in his heyday, a joke would suffice; in Brezhnev's
era it was used to ensure conformity in the society. Even in the very end of
the Soviet days, the Damocles' sword of Article 58 influenced all discussion
and eventually allowed Gorbachev to carry out his transformation of Russia
without a debate. He eliminated the social achievements of the Soviet era,
surrendered Russian industry and oil to a few Jewish crooks, gave the keys
of the Russian might to the CIA and broke up the country into feuding
successor states. The only positive feature of Gorbachev-Yeltsin
transformation was the removal of Article 58. Now it is creeping back.

Some time ago booby-trapped anti-Jewish billboards appeared in
Moscow. When a passer-by tried to remove it, the explosive device went off.
The government rushed an 'anti-hate' bill through the parliament, and lo! No
more anti-Jewish billboards came to be. A month ago, there was an extremely
fishy incident in a Moscow synagogue, and a new reinforced 'anti-extremism'
bill was introduced into the Russian parliament.

Thus, under the cover of fighting extremism, terrorism and hatred,
the remainder of freedom on our planet shrinks from day to day. Eugene
Rostow, "a Kennedy's Huntington", predicted in 1960s that the two systems,
Communism and Capitalism would eventually converge, and bring forth the best
features of both systems. Now the Convergence has actually taken place.
Once, the Red East was socially secure, but at the expense of personal
freedom, while the West was free at the expense of equality and social
guarantees. Now they have converged: the Russians have lost their free
schools and health and have received the freedom to sleep under the bridge,
while the West now has its own Gulag and its own political dissidents. East
and West reinstalled Article 58 under the guise of anti-hate,
anti-terrorism, anti-extremism laws.

The grand plan of world domination is unveiling. On its first stage,
the power of old elites and of the church was broken. The Mammonite enemy
used democracy and liberty as his weapons against the old order, and we, the
Left and the Liberals, enjoyed his support. The adverse vote in the House of
Lords (albeit reshuffled and remoulded) proves that the old system with all
its faults had some positive qualities. But that stage is over. Now the
enemy is fighting against democracy and liberty, employing fear and
(anti-)racism.

The enemy has the advantage of infiltrating both left and right, of
mainstream and alternative media, of interaction on the global scale.
Following a defeat in England they can attack in France and provoke in Gaza.
They can cause grief and feign horror at your response. As long as this
machine is intact, war and fear are unavoidable for they are its products.
Moreover, this is the reason why the powerful Mammonites ­ not Jews at all ­
use and support this machine. The machine produces fear, and allows them to
usher in their dictatorship. But we have to win unless we want our children
to live in the world of slaves and masters. You do not have to care about
Muslim sensibilities or Jewish prejudices ­ it is your freedom at stake. We
have to think globally because our enemy acts globally. We must defeat fear
and discord, the main tools of the enemy.