Re: Where is Excellece and Brilliance?

"kyle" <kyle@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:MPG.1e4b41b6e10e8fa9989761@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> In article <43e0b997_2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, adchin@xxxxxxxxx says...

> I watched devices like that in movies.
> Bad guys used it to jam the police frequency.
> Perhaps the government is afraid it may fall into wrong hands.

No, no.  In Thailand, think ....  terrorist = bomb with cellphone trigger.
Think of this device in coffeeshop, jamming incoming and outgoing cellphone
signals, for 100 metre radius.  Then think, having a cup of coffee in peace,
in a coffee shop in Southern Thailand.  It's a developed and manufactured
product in Malaysia.  Now think, this device in the Sekolah Menengah exam
hall.  All cellphone signals blocked.  What SMS ??

  • Re: Texticles
    ... her parents are suing NYC. ... coffee burn lawsuit, and knows that there was negligence on the ... buy comestibles from McDonalds, 2) would drink coffee, 3) ... I got a cellphone when I moved to Astoria in Nov. ...
    (soc.motss)
  • Re: Texticles
    ... her parents are suing NYC. ... coffee burn lawsuit, and knows that there was negligence on the part ... of McDonalds involved (mixed in with a less then smart choice on ... I got a cellphone when I moved to Astoria in Nov. ...
    (soc.motss)
  • Re: Where is Excellece and Brilliance?
    ... >Think of this device in coffeeshop, jamming incoming and outgoing cellphone>signals, for 100 metre radius. ... Then think, having a cup of coffee in peace,>in a coffee shop in Southern Thailand. ... What SMS ?? ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: Parents Leave Toddler In Sun For 45 Minutes To Ride POC
    ... I saw a guy yesterday that was drinking a cup of coffee and talking on ... his cellphone at the same time while driving down the road at about ... DH was driving and he was merging right alongside of me, ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)