Re: Why Does the Muslim World Lag in Science?

intruder wrote:

Malaysia constitutes 60 percent Muslims. So how is Malaysia contribution to science ?

Presently I know our Palm Oil Research is considered leading, by a classmate who works in this field. Someone, somewhere, is probably researching ways to beat the Astro and Credit card.

I am sure that there are other things, but unless these people who are doing the research, comes up with their papers, we will never know. Intel, and the other multinationals are here. I'm sure that there are many Malaysians, working on their budgets, are doing high end research, and maybe there's one or 2 moslems among the thousands doing this type of work ?
.