Re: Why Does the Muslim World Lag in Science?

intruder wrote:

Malaysia constitutes 60 percent Muslims. So how is Malaysia contribution to science ?

Presently I know our Palm Oil Research is considered leading, by a classmate who works in this field. Someone, somewhere, is probably researching ways to beat the Astro and Credit card.

I am sure that there are other things, but unless these people who are doing the research, comes up with their papers, we will never know. Intel, and the other multinationals are here. I'm sure that there are many Malaysians, working on their budgets, are doing high end research, and maybe there's one or 2 moslems among the thousands doing this type of work ?

  • NYC Events 1/2 May 2/ 6
    ... Liberty Science Center - 1 ... Morris Museum Astro Soc - 12 ... New Jersey Astro Assn - - 28 ...
    (sci.astro.planetarium)
  • Re: Sad Christmas Story
    ... Why on Earth do we? ... Last I checked sci stood for science and astro stood ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: Read MyKad with Astro
    ... Read MyKad With Astro At Home ... Just found out our Astro could read MyKad. ... reader or go to the National registration office to read our MyKads. ... Go to the MyKad & Credit Card Reader menu by scrolling down ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: Read MyKad with Astro
    ... Just found out our Astro could read MyKad. ... What we need is our Astro set. ... Go to the MyKad & Credit Card Reader menu by scrolling down ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Astro.amateur
    ... Astro are different subjects. ... An Astro works on to view the stars on ... Am I right or wrong plz do reply once. ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)