Re: US targets free trade pact with Malaysia by 2007 - report
- From: Pan <panNOTRASH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 09:29:40 GMT
On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 15:36:04 +0800, pluto <pluto@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>AFX News Limited
>US targets free trade pact with Malaysia by 2007 - report
>12.06.2005, 08:03 PM
>KUALA LUMPUR (AFX) - The United States is planning to conclude negotiations
>on a bilateral free trade agreement (FTA) with Malaysia by early 2007, the
>New Straits Times reported, quoting US embassy economic affairs counsellor
>He added that both governments have agreed to start negotiations soon.
>'It is under active consideration and intensive review from both sides,' he
>Helmer said the US-Malaysia FTA should be presented to the US Congress by
Interesting news. I will note that in order to get free trade pacts
with the U.S., Kuwait and some other Arab Gulf emirates had to end
their embargo of Israel.
If you would like to send a private email to me, please take out the NOTRASH. Please do not email me something which you also posted.
- Prev by Date: Re: Naked ear-squats: Much ado with nothing
- Next by Date: Re: When can M'sian Gov'n be honest
- Previous by thread: When can M'sian Gov'n be honest
- Next by thread: Re: US targets free trade pact with Malaysia by 2007 - report