Re: Boy's murder: Uncle, bodyguards acquitted
- From: "Mr Magoo" <sham@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 21 Sep 2005 18:47:12 -0700
> >She was deported back to China and leave happliy ever after...
> heheheh, k magoo,
> i like this choice of word "leave" instead of "live"
> this is what we call the classical pun on the word ;-)
I purposely use the word leave :)
I got a feeling that the main witness has been given a very good
retirement benefit enough to make her disappear back to China with a
Another nick? Again? :)
- Prev by Date: Happening again: British terrorists Exposed in Basra
- Next by Date: Re: Bad men, businessmen and Ah Hing
- Previous by thread: Re: Boy's murder: Uncle, bodyguards acquitted
- Next by thread: Re: Boy's murder: Uncle, bodyguards acquitted