Re: Malay language for 'Malayland'
- From: Pan <panNOTRASH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 08:24:52 GMT
On 20 Sep 2005 21:03:55 -0700, "Mr Magoo" <sham@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I honestly don't know how much Arabic is used for ceremonies. Not
>> much, I'm guessing, but I could be wrong. But there certainly is a
>> public school system for Arab students where subjects other than
>> Hebrew language are taught in Arabic, and Kol Yisrael (The Voice of
>> Israel) has an Arabic-language service to serve both domestic and
>> international Arabic-speaking audiences.
>Ok thanks. One more further question. What is the language use in the
>(Normally that is the best way to gauge what is the "unofficial"
>official language of any country) :)
No doubt Hebrew has primacy. I don't know if there's always
simultaneous translation or only when a witness needs one.
If you would like to send a private email to me, please take out the NOTRASH. Please do not email me something which you also posted.
- Prev by Date: Re: Police to use sandbags at roadblocks
- Next by Date: Re: Police to use sandbags at roadblocks
- Previous by thread: Re: Malay language for 'Malayland'
- Next by thread: Re: Malay language for 'Malayland'