Re: Anwar mulls action over Dr M’s ‘sodomiser’ remark

Aha !! Finally, it looks like a small window of opportunity has opened up for the one who was wronged. The one with the big, non-stop motor mouth just slandered you know who, openly and all over the world.

  • Re: [SLE] Impossible to remove an address from Mozillas address book?
    ... > Darrell Cormier wrote: ... > Aha, something else is wrong. ... if you go to the menu bar and select Window ---> ... Address Book (or just press CTRL-5) then a new window will pop up with ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] Impossible to remove an address from Mozillas address book? [RESOLVED]
    ... Darrell Cormier wrote: ... >> Aha, something else is wrong. ... > new window will pop up with all of the editing ... much attention to the Window menu. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Plusnet balloons?
    ... > of the window. ... Aha I didn't get that option till I tried to the technology building ... Sandra ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Mouse/Screen Image Status
    ... Aha, so you are watching another application's window? ... takes you out of the realm of what will be 'straightforward' to do in ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Plusnet balloons?
    ... >> top of the window. ... > Aha I didn't get that option till I tried to the technology building ... So it's a sort of anniversary. ... but those Unheard melodies are sweeter ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)