Re: Malaysia wants Asian oil-importing nations to forge alliance

pluto wrote:

Earlier Friday, he witnessed the signing of a memorandum of understanding on defense cooperation between the two countries covering military training, exchange of personnel and information sharing. (AP)

Look at how things and times have changed. I remember when I was younger, we were not allowed to visit China, and had to visit Hong Kong, and then creep in, by getting our passport pretending to be chopped on a piece of paper.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Fort Hood shooter
    ... I'm wondering if the youth of most military personnel might make the ... him any particular distress tough enough to take him off the job. ... I have found that when it comes to military, hospital personnel, first ... younger ones get assistance to deal with the stuff of their work. ...
  • Re: OT- A Big Windy from Don Lampoon.
    ... Procurement of Personnel for China ... Links: Korean War FAQ ...
  • Re: History repeating ??
    ... Seems the debt has exploded under Reaggy and Bush the Younger! ... the sucking sound of free trade sent business to China ...
  • Re: Living Go
    ... Yaoye and Jiang Weijie in China ... I have a feeling that shorter thinking times are better for ... Of course, I do not mean one or two years younger, I mean ... players have an unfair advantage. ...
  • Re: "I am a black belt"
    ... you might have what it takes to make a good esl teacher in China. ... When the 12 year old (and younger) kids attack you with ...