Refute Me !! Refute Me !!
- From: adchin <adchin@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 10:59:04 +0800
Please refute me if I am wrong. It's scary to think that the information I read, could be correct ......
Was talking to a friend who works for a company, which was paid, to tell this failed airlines, what their problems are, and to give suggestions.
1) Failed airline has 400 Accounts personnel, with a total salary, just a bit more than RM1.0 million a month.
2) The interesting comparisson to the above situation is that a more successful airline, like SIA, has only 17 people doing the same thing.
So, I suggested that maybe these people from failed airline are stupid genetically, or something like that, and so need 400. My buddy said, if they are stupid, then only need 3 to the equivalent of 1 over at SIA, so they should only have 51.
The reason why this failed airline has 400 accounts personnel, is because if they don't hire them, who is going to hire them ? YOU ??
Another problem at the failed airline is that staff who are no longer attached to the airline, are still on the payroll, and still receive salaries. I've heard of phantom voters, but phantom workers ?
- Prev by Date: Re: Malaysia wants Asian oil-importing nations to forge alliance
- Next by Date: Re: which is which?
- Previous by thread: Malaysia wants Asian oil-importing nations to forge alliance
- Next by thread: Gerakan struggles under the race yoke