Re: AirAsia profits slump 30 pct from forecast due to high oil prices
- From: Nemo <nemo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:53:54 +0800
On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:07:13 +0800, "adchin" <adchin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>"pluto" <pluto@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> AirAsia profits slump 30 pct from forecast due to high oil prices
>PROFIT I believe that's what the title of the post said. PROFIT. As for
>the other airline that's owned and operated out of Malaysia, ever since they
>started out as a bisnes, when were the times they reported annual profits
>(?) and even if you took all the time(s) they were able to report an annual
>profit, and added up the values, you'd probably still not be able to close
>out the loss of any 1 year during the life of the bisnes to date.
>You know, with the exception of the brains behind the Air Asia being Indian,
>maybe instead of searching so hard for a replacement CEO for MAS, they could
>just give control of MAS over to Air Asia, if they want it, of course. Then
>maybe someone who has the expertise, can turn the loss numbers lower, till
>it reports consistent profits, sometime in the near decade ?
Looks like only Indian blooded can make things work whether airline or
governing a country...
- Prev by Date: Re: Malay samseng wants to occupy public car park for their badminton game
- Next by Date: Re: AirAsia profits slump 30 pct from forecast due to high oil prices
- Previous by thread: Re: AirAsia profits slump 30 pct from forecast due to high oil prices
- Next by thread: Re: AirAsia profits slump 30 pct from forecast due to high oil prices