Re: Anwar becoming the man to watch
- From: AnakMalaysia <spammers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 01:27:33 +0800
On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 17:08:40 +0800, "adchin" <adchin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>"Tetuang" <tetuang@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> he had a chance before--will he be any different now????????
>Playing the ONE final card no one in politics has dared to play before, the
>Truly Malaysian card. And I personally believe his foreign support is
>stronger than ever. Let's see if his own people will give him the support
How can? Last year's UMNO AGM already got labelled as traitor. :)
He must be something when he is referred to in speeches when he wasn't
even an UMNO member anymore.
- Prev by Date: Re: Not enough U.S. troops to fight insurgents: senator
- Next by Date: Re: Not enough U.S. troops to fight insurgents: senator
- Previous by thread: Re: Anwar becoming the man to watch
- Next by thread: Re: Anwar becoming the man to watch