Re: PM , former PM Mahathir
- From: AnakMalaysia <spammers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:19:10 +0800
On 27 Jul 2005 09:09:46 -0700, blessedshower@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>"The stock market is up and the West is very happy with the unpegging
>of the ringgit. Why should they not be happy? They have been urging us
>to unpeg , so that they can come in and go as they like. And Pak Lah is
>happy to go by their wishes. He is just going by whatever the West
>says. He also is not able to stand up to them.....Malaysia has
>certainly lost her voice on the international stage with PL as PM. Too
>bad! And the sad thing is, people thinks it is good....until one day,
>they will realise Proton has been sold to the US or controlled by them,
>and the Malaysian economy is controlled by them through Petrol
>increasing prices. They just want China and Malaysia to unpeg, and they
>deliberately make the petrol prices increase thru increasing their own
>consumption. Hope people would just wake up. Mahathir had better
>leadership, but Pak Lah is more likeable. "
>You are free to debate and argue on the above ..
Who said that?
That might determine whether it is worthy of debating or not. ;-)
- Prev by Date: Nutritional Product for Sports Enthusiast and Health Concious
- Next by Date: Re: Scrap AP scheme for more national revenue
- Previous by thread: Nutritional Product for Sports Enthusiast and Health Concious
- Next by thread: Ayah Pin followers seek Suhakam intervention