Emberformaju

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 03:51:44 GMT, gilgames <GlgAs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<<
you don't know what spam is

Emberformaju folytatna.

most mar nem vagy kereszteny?

Spam is, ... vagy hozna peldat.

H.R. 3113 would require unsolicited commercial e-mail messages to be
labelled and to include opt-out instructions, and would prohibit false
routing information in such messages. It would prohibit the use of a
provider's facilities to send unsolicited commercial e-mail in violation
of the provider's policies, if the policies are clearly posted on a web
site at the domain name included in the recipient's e-mail address or
are made available by an FTC-approved standard method (presumably, via
the provider's SMTP server).

hogyan kapcsolodik?

ez spam vagy ez a pelda?

inkabb probald esztet

"Spamming is the abuse of any electronic communications medium to send
unsolicited messages in bulk. While its definition usually extends to
the sending of any unsolicited bulk electronic communication, some
exclude from the definition of the term "spam" messages considered by
the receiver (or even just the sender) to be targeted, non-commercial,
or wanted. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_%28electronic%29

praktikusan szolva, te is meg sucky is spamoltok az o.t.
nazi szarral amit iderejszoltok nap-nap utan

te emberformajunak tartod magad?

  • RE: SPAM hardware/software?
    ... In Exchange 2000 server, you can use the following methods to prevent ... Unsolicited Commercial E-Mail (Spam). ... Prevent Unsolicited Commercial E-Mail in Exchange ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: help please - where do i post an internet job ad in Hungary?
    ... you don't know what spam is ... H.R. 3113 would require unsolicited commercial e-mail messages to be labelled and to include opt-out instructions, and would prohibit false routing information in such messages. ... It would prohibit the use of a provider's facilities to send unsolicited commercial e-mail in violation of the provider's policies, if the policies are clearly posted on a web site at the domain name included in the recipient's e-mail address or are made available by an FTC-approved standard method. ...
    (soc.culture.magyar)
  • Re: OT: Why so many headhunters right now?
    ... The only impact I would expect a reply to spam to have is to show ... useful mail per month get drowned in the 30M+/month of spam I ... My ISP has implemented a useful spam filter, ... Sending unsolicited commercial e-mail to ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)