Nasrallah & Israeli Leaders charged with war crimes
- From: "nadr" <nadr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 11:13:05 GMT
If and when Nasrallah and Israeli leaders face war crime trials, it will
provide closure to the families of the victims. But, if the past is any
indication, Sharon escaped trial for Sabra & Shatila massacre and it looks
like history will repeat itself here. Yes, there will be no closure for the
families of the victims.
- Prev by Date: Geagea: Hizballah's deterrance defense strategy was faulty
- Next by Date: Re: Samir Geagea and other Christians say "No one won the war"
- Previous by thread: Geagea: Hizballah's deterrance defense strategy was faulty
- Next by thread: Baath officials say told to buy Golan property (?????)