Re: Peace treaty between Israel and Lebanon
- From: "richard joseph" <rjoseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 10:17:17 -0500
<josephmouhanna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Yes, peace for all, just as soon as someone in Israel can explain why
they had to bomb the bridges of Madfoun, Fidar, Casino and Maameltein.
I notice you mentioned that this would be Lebanon's last chance to be a
normal country, and I wonder why you don't include Israel in your
accounting, unless you think that military service through Middle Age,
living behind armed walls and focusing your entire existence on the
military is *normal*.
In my opinion, there should be no peace treaty, no normalization, no
recognition --not after all that has happened. Peace with humiliation under
Israeli hegemony is dishonorable. Israel has demonstrated its lack of
goodwill toward its Arab neighbors. It should be left alone to live alone.
- Prev by Date: Re: Peace treaty between Israel and Lebanon
- Next by Date: IDF tactics
- Previous by thread: Re: Peace treaty between Israel and Lebanon
- Next by thread: Re: Peace treaty between Israel and Lebanon