Re: Aoun and Saddam
- From: "Salah Jafar" <codeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 23:17:01 GMT
Lebanon is a sovereign states, my problem is with the Christian Phalangist.
Those people been saved by Syria from the PLO, Druze and their Moslem
allies, in return they supported the Hama uprising, betrayed their brother
Lebanese to aid the Zionist regime. Ya Kas, if by any chance a civil war
break out in Lebanon, I swear to you, I will travel to Lebanon just to even
my score with the Christian Phalangist and with God help this time there
will be no mercy.
"KAS" <asalemeh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> What are you trying to accomplish with your posts?
> Honestly, I've read some of them, and it is obvious that you are
> spreading propaganda, and are full of hate.
> Are you against the Syrian army leaving Lebanon? Are you against the
> demands to the Syrians to stop meddling in the Lebanese affair? Are you
> advocating annexing Lebanon to Syria? Are you for wiping out the
> non-Muslim population of Lebanon?
> What are you trying to say, state your position...
- Prev by Date: Re: Aoun and Saddam
- Next by Date: Re: U.S. State Department Briefing
- Previous by thread: Re: Aoun and Saddam
- Next by thread: Elie Hobeika previous attempt to Kill Hizbollaha leader