Re: Problem with Tueni's qasam
- From: JustLeb <justleb@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:36:59 -0500
you have to make agnostic a recognized sect ;-)
Agnostic is one, Jews are another, atheist may also be Lebanese, lastly one could be non of the above.. why do we need to constantly pigeon hole by sect? Why is it necessary to segragate by sect in order to unite? Why is sect necessary for nation? Can one be national without being religious?
but you are right, Atheist as well as Zorationists should be recognized, I think Jews are already one of the 18 recognized...
- Prev by Date: Re: Problem with Tueni's qasam
- Next by Date: Re: Jounblatt asking for protection from Hizbollah
- Previous by thread: Re: Problem with Tueni's qasam
- Next by thread: nayla