BACK TO THE OLD MUONGLAO... 33 YEARS AFTER

so here i am racing from one airport terminal to the other at
suvarnapumi international airport with body and mind fully exhausted
from the past week's sweat-shop work. i haven't had any decent sleep
since a week ago. the past three days were pure hell for i had barely
enough sleep.

now i am also facing the prospect of going back to the old muonglao
and actually landing at WATTAY airport in a couple of hours from now.
just the thought of it, makes my heart race faster.

my agony lies in the fact that whether i have to fully sever the tie
with the past and take whatever may come once back in the land of my
ancestors or head back to the US thus able to claim that my right-wing
patikan dogma remain intact.

more to come later.

  • Re: BACK TO THE OLD MUONGLAO... 33 YEARS AFTER
    ... suvarnapumi international airport with body and mind fully exhausted ... from the past week's sweat-shop work. ... i haven't had any decent sleep ... and actually landing at WATTAY airport in a couple of hours from now. ...
    (soc.culture.laos)