Re: Ai LAO History...All U Need to Know About!

ສະບາຍດີລາວແຄນາດາ:
Thank you for sharing. Please do share even more. Obviously, from my
part I can share that how wrong would I be if I can't tell which part
of Lao history is right or wrong. I guess it is all correct to me.
And how wrong would I be if I do not know wrong from right?

So, Khun Borom is a Lao ancestor from China!! Does Khun Borom detect
via gene Thalassemia (say "thal-uh-SEE-mee-uh")??