The Most Beautiful Lao Girl

Recently traveled to Laos and meet one of the most beautiful Laos
girls at a bar in Vietiane. She was so beautiful, have a nice tit and
smooth face. She was so beautiful ...and all it take was around $100
(US) for her to be my best friend for 24 hours. Now I know that Laos
have some of the most beautiful girls in the world.....will I ever
find her again should I revisited Laos in the future? Will she be in
Vietane, waiting for my returned? Will it be a mystry? I bet, she
still remembered me...cause i'm soo nice to her....I tip her another
hundred and have no regreted.

Wow...

.