Re: laonok on the move
- From: brushoff <mbrushoff@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:26:07 -0700 (PDT)
On Mar 11, 9:31 pm, "Phi Dung Mo" <phidun...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is a College, Algonquin College in Ottawa! Don't you even listen to
what she says in her video? She explained that about 40 seconds in when she
Beyond the college, Algonquin is an Indian band native to the area..
Phi Dung Mo
"casalao" <casa...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:fr6c4n$r5j$1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
no big deal man. i am just the messenger.
i really don't know what she does. she said she's 26 and in the media
business at a local university in ottawa or somewhere up north. i saw
ALGONQUIN on the building. not sure what that is.
you know what the algonquin place is?
Laonork on the move, what a great tittle and good news indeed.
I love it. Oh yeah, she is very nice! Vongviseth, what a beautiful
Lao name!- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
Phil, pass me some hot pix of her if you can........
- Prev by Date: Re: Typical LPDR:
- Next by Date: Re: BBB?
- Previous by thread: Re: laonok on the move
- Next by thread: The Lords of Poverty: The Power, Prestige, and Corruption of the International Aid Business