Re: A SPECIAL PRIZE FOR the President of LAOS !

On Oct 13, 7:03 pm, <laohaklao1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
surya...@xxxxxxxx wrote:
A SPECIAL PRIZE FOR the President of LAOS !

Choummaly Sayasone, LPDR President, win the title of "PREDATOR OF
PRESS FREEDOM",
from RWB (Reporters Without Borders)
http://www.rsf.org/article.php3?id_article=21963

Should GWB also win the title o " WAR MONGER and the NEW FACIST OF
21th CENTURY"?
Reasons: -He defined UN resolution,
-He turned deaf on UN general security councils,
-He violated INTERNATIONAL LAW by overthrowing another
LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT.
-He led America to be a big rogue state.

Let be FAIR and IMPARTIAL?

You mean the BBB"S will bet set back to the stone age......

  • Re: A SPECIAL PRIZE FOR the President of LAOS !
    ... from RWB (Reporters Without Borders) ... Should GWB also win the title o " WAR MONGER and the NEW FACIST OF 21th CENTURY"? ...
    (soc.culture.laos)
  • Re: OT Responsibility for study of deaths in Iraq
    ... GWB can claim victory! ... The real reasons are either a) we're spreading ... c) Saddam had no WMD. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: inline list separators
    ... I would like for the separators to be not so tall. ... problem of the borders appearing like a soul away from the body: ... is a strange beast Mac IE. (I like to do things to keep it happy ... for sentimental reasons). ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Gun owners, the VAP, the VEP and why its important
    ... We must control the borders and do it before it is 50 million, ... We must do this for humanitarian reasons -- illegal ... Terrorism is only ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: New Guy Here
    ... reasons, as GW Bush has in refusing to say "global warming". ... also controls the debate. ... That, and only that, is my objection to the ... 'Anything' GWB says is objectionable to you loonies on the left.... ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)