Re: STUPID AMERICANS WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING

On Oct 31, 11:57 am, Aviroce <dudaras...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Oct 31, 11:05 am, Venceremos <ser...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi

AMERICANS ARE PEOPLE. THEY HAVE BEEN DOPED WITH JEWISH GODS TO THE
POINT OF INSANITY. JEWS SUPPLEMENT THAT WITH THEIR MEDIA, PROPAGANDA,
MONEY INFLUENCE, AND TAXPAYER'S MONEY PAYMENTS TO THE POINT OF
HYSTERIA. AMERICANS GOT DIMNESS ON THEIR EYES. PEOPLE LIKE US ARE
TRYING TO GET SUCH DIMNESS OFF. IT IS A HARD JOB.

When they stop thinking about things like Britney and what to stuff
their pieholes
with for dinner, and realize how much they are paying for ZioNaziism,
they
just might wake the hell up, but I'm not holding my breath.

.