Re: Is this the end of Jewish High Holidays?
- From: "Benjamin Cramer" <onlythetruth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 00:25:51 +1000
<flaviaR@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:0nNMi.13682$bV2.6656@xxxxxxxxxxx
On 3-Oct-2007, Ty Roberts <tyrob@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 3-Oct-2007, Ty Roberts <tyrob@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>. So I have two questions:
>> 1. Is this the end of the High Holidays? (I thought it was last >> month.)
>> 2. Would the end of the High Holidays ordinarily be something that
>> would interfere with someone's ability to complete a transaction?
>> This guy lives in the US in the Bronx, NY.
> You made the payment today - Shimini Atseres starts
> tomorrow, Simchas Torah after that & then Shabbos.
> It was just accidental bad-timing.
So are you saying that the answers to questions 1. and 2. are both yes?
Oh, yes, pardon me for not being more explicit - yes, ther are both "yes".
We are not allowed to do business of any kind on those days.
When were the Irish restricted from trading on yid holidays, you stupid, dyslexic, thick Irish cunt?
- Prev by Date: Re: Is this the end of Jewish High Holidays?
- Next by Date: Mysteries of God
- Previous by thread: Re: Is this the end of Jewish High Holidays?
- Next by thread: Re: Is this the end of Jewish High Holidays?