Mr Bosenka

We have a regular attendee at my shule minyan who joined us a few
months ago. Whenever the chazzan or the korei finishes, this gentleman
gives him a loud "Yasherkoyach Mr Bosenka"! Now I (and several others)
have tried to discover who Mr Bosenka might be, but MR Yasherkoyach is
not forthcoming.

Perhaps someone here can help. Who is (or was) Mr Bosenka? It's
driving me crazy (and as Hannies puts it, it's only a short walk, no
need to take a car).

GEK

  • Re: Mr Bosenka
    ... when he was talking aout the land of Israel. ... Here you refer to the korei when you mean the baal korei. ... shortcut and it has no grammatical problems, ... Who is Mr Bosenka? ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Mr Bosenka
    ... Here you refer to the korei when you mean the baal korei. ... Have you anything of substance to say here, ... Don't know about Bosenka, but according to Google, Bozenka is a famous belly dancer. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)