LOL..........My Jewish Cat

I think my cat has lived so long with us that she's Jewish. How do I
know? Well, she never works on Shabbous - never drives - never even
flicks a light switch. That's better than me.

She keeps kosher, too. Won't touch a pork cutlet - won't mix meat and
milk. I NEVER saw her eat a cheeseburger. It's true she doesn't go to
Temple, but I notice she spends hours - like a studious Tsadik -
meditating. Eyes closed, oblivious to the world, she's thinking Torah
and Talmud, I just know.

The rest.......
http://www.jewishmag.com/166mag/story_humor_cat/story_humor_cat.htm

  • High memory pressure makes system nearly unresponsive.
    ... it gets, I tried to start bluefish while doing that simple "cat" test, ... is on hda, ... Both drives are using udma5, ... cat test without any noticeable slowdown of the system. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Disk Imaging Solution
    ... > same way in the restoration process? ... that method might restore the boot sector too. ... I know "cat ... cdroms and hard drives are different in this respect. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Cats Eyes of the Real Kind
    ... I rushed back out into the road again to the scene of the 'carnage' and began to carefully inspect the cat for signs of blood, ... I stop and make a big fuss of Pee Wee and move him off the road as necessary. ... It seems that lots of other people do the same because the owners have now found it necessary to stem the flow of concerned people to their front door, by posting a notice at the end of their drive explaining that they should not worry about his mad antics. ... either from extreme old age, or sadly and more likely, when some uncaring white-van-man drives over him assuming him to be dead already:o( ...
    (uk.local.surrey)
  • Re: Freeware to inspect hard drive
    ... Then install the drive in a Vista or Windows 7 ... Western Digital and Seagate 3TB external drives do it this way in ... When a cat sits in a human's lap both the human and the cat are usually ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage)
  • Re: Another comment on how much Europeans love America
    ... Cat is Jewish. ... That explains the gefiltefish thing........ ... There will be a similar legacy of the US, and it's President, George W. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)