Two questions

First is, is Miller generally a Jewish name, or is it one that can be
both Jewish and Gentile? I thought I have
seen some Jews carry that name, but growing up, I often seen it on
Gentile families.

The second is about Jews not being able to use something that was made
on Shabbos. I think I vaguely remember
something about that. Am I close on that, or do I have my wires
crossed? I have a follow up question with regards
to the internet if I am close.

  • Book Review - "Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of 3,000 Years"
    ... Book Review - "Jewish History, Jewish Religion: ... By Israel Shahak, with a foreword by Gore Vidal. ... of the Jews' religious writings or from a study of the Jews' behavior ... the rabbis have taught their fellow Jews that their Gentile ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv)
  • Book Review - "Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of 3,000 Years"
    ... Book Review - "Jewish History, Jewish Religion: ... By Israel Shahak, with a foreword by Gore Vidal. ... of the Jews' religious writings or from a study of the Jews' behavior ... the rabbis have taught their fellow Jews that their Gentile ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Billy Joel: Last Play At Shea
    ... both Jew and Gentile! ... Dylan, Gershwin, 100 million gentile artists.> ... Not only for your constant rants on how Jews want to be ... - Jewish actor Michael Tucker. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Book Review - "Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of 3,000 Years"
    ... When the Roman historian Tacitus pointed out 19 centuries ago that the Jews are unique among the races of man in their intense hatred and contempt for all races but their own, he was only repeating what many other scholars had discovered before him. ... When spokesmen for the National Alliance, America's premier patriotic organization, discuss on the group's radio programs the Jewish control of the news and entertainment media or Jewish backing for gun confiscation or for racial mixing, the Jews also denounce them as ... Born in Warsaw in 1933, Shahak spent a portion of his childhood in the concentration camp in Belsen, from which he immigrated to Palestine in 1945. ... In general, the rabbis have taught their fellow Jews that their Gentile neighbors are spiritually and morally unclean; that they are subhuman, on a level with the beasts of the field; and that they hate Jews and must be hated in return. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Insults Against Blessed Mary, Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus mother was a whore: "She who was the desce
    ... The Talmud covers every aspect of Jewish Life. ... Everything from what Jews ... 58a in which Gentile women are designated animals. ... States that there is not a whore in the world that Rabbi ...
    (uk.religion.islam)