Is war with Egypt looming?

Given the increased rocket fire 'officially' sanctioned by Hamas,
close allies of the new likely Muslim Brotherhood government in
Egypt. Is a confrontation looming ?

  • Re: Is war with Egypt looming?
    ... Egypt. ... Is a confrontation looming? ... but are preparing for it. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Is war with Egypt looming?
    ... close allies of the new likely Muslim Brotherhood government  in ... Egypt. ... Is a confrontation looming? ... The Arab Spring is turning into the Islamist Winter. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Is war with Egypt looming?
    ... close allies of the new likely Muslim Brotherhood government  in ... Egypt. ... Is a confrontation looming? ... Hopefully its just posturing, however posturing can often lead to ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Iran to Give $50 Million to Hamas
    ... support of the mainstay of our allies in the Middle East, ... unable to justify continuing our fiscal support of the two Muslim nations ... in the region who recognized Israel, i.e.- Jordan and Egypt. ... amount to Israeli aid, so if we stop Israeli aid, we stop Egypt aid, we ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Is war with Egypt looming?
    ... close allies of the new likely Muslim Brotherhood government =A0in ... written by Ayaan Hirsi Ali pointing out  that the West was under ... estimating the  Muslim Brotherhood and its  political smarts in Egypt ... It's not hard to be right when discussing the West's underestimating ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)