Captializing pronouns

How do you all feel about capitalizing pronouns which refer to G-d?

Normally I don't, because there are no capital letters in Hebrew, and
often what are translated by pronouns are no more than suffixes on
other words.

The exception for me is when the sentence comes out so compllicated
that capitalizing the pronoun helps the reader keep track who is who.

But let's assume you and I are not dogmatic about non-capitalization.
and something is intrended for a general audience, not especially
Orthodox. In a blessing there is often "Blessed are Y/you" at the
start and at the end., and it's often followed by "W/who did such and
such".

Would you capitalize the your's and your's? What abou tthe who's?

Or both or neither?

--

Meir

  • Re: Captializing pronouns
    ... often what are translated by pronouns are no more than suffixes on ... that capitalizing the pronoun helps the reader keep track who is who. ... Nothing here necessarily reflects the opinion of Hebrew University ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: A question about liberal Judaism ...
    ... spend a lot of time talking about religion with non-Jews use the word. ... English) to suppoprt capitalizing it. ... read Hebrew think it's capitalized in Hebrew, so that's why early on I ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: File names being capitalized
    ... You avoid this by not typing the name of folders and files in capital ... Some programs also save in capital letters. ... To fix it get the case changer from ... >Frontpage 2003 seems to be randomly capitalizing file names ...
  • Re: keynes devon fitzgerald darcy
    ... for in CAPITAL LETTERS so they stand out more. ... I do not agree with you on fully capitalizing but do agree that using ... So for me Fitzgerald and d'Arcy. ... -whether or not a name has been written with the surname first or last ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: keynes devon fitzgerald darcy
    ... for in CAPITAL LETTERS so they stand out more. ... I do not agree with you on fully capitalizing but do agree that using capitals do make reading far easier. ... So for me Fitzgerald and d'Arcy. ... Richard van Schaik ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)