Captializing pronouns

How do you all feel about capitalizing pronouns which refer to G-d?

Normally I don't, because there are no capital letters in Hebrew, and
often what are translated by pronouns are no more than suffixes on
other words.

The exception for me is when the sentence comes out so compllicated
that capitalizing the pronoun helps the reader keep track who is who.

But let's assume you and I are not dogmatic about non-capitalization.
and something is intrended for a general audience, not especially
Orthodox. In a blessing there is often "Blessed are Y/you" at the
start and at the end., and it's often followed by "W/who did such and
such".

Would you capitalize the your's and your's? What abou tthe who's?

Or both or neither?

--

Meir
.