Bedouin who sold their organs, Africans who made it into Israel alive found
a sympathetic ear among Israelis.

How could they not? .

..continue reading at www.naomiragen.com

mail-list.com 1302 Waugh Dr. #438 Houston, Texas 77019 USA

To unsubscribe, or change your email address, click here.

  • Israels other silent war
    ... State-sponsored racism and discrimination against African migrants continue ... A recent Jerusalem Post op-ed on "South Africa's obsession with Israel" ... mentioned about the abuse of Palestinians by Arab regimes such as Syria, ... Sheen's fundraising campaign to write a book on the plight of African refugees ...
    (soc.culture.jewish)
  • Re: Israels other silent war
    ... State-sponsored racism and discrimination against African migrants continue ... A recent Jerusalem Post op-ed on "South Africa's obsession with Israel" ... mentioned about the abuse of Palestinians by Arab regimes such as Syria, ... Sheen's fundraising campaign to write a book on the plight of African refugees ...
    (soc.culture.jewish)
  • Re: israel flooded with africans
    ... Our American NG's are not interested in your Jewish propaganda.. ... Israel with its flourishing economy on the doorstep of the African continent has seen in the past few months an influx of some 2,500 African migrants, mainly from Sudan, Eritrea, Ethiopia and the Ivory Coast. ... they will be returned to the Egyptian border. ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • Re: Israel Saves Darfur refugees (Naomi Ragen)
    ... Darfur is about the killing of black Moslems of African cultures by black ... Moslems of Arabic culture. ... The last few times I was in israel, there was no youth violence in the ... If it's only jewish blacks, then good for them, and also, it's some ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Stop the African wave - Hagal Segal - Ynetnews
    ... Ongoing African migration to Israel could dwarf Palestinian ... the demographic Palestinian threat shall seem like a minor ...
    (soc.culture.african.american)