reb

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Rebbe";

"Rebbe come from the Hebrew word rav, meaning great, and might mean
the equivalent of "my master." It was an honorific originally given to
those who had Smicha at the beginning of the first millennium, though
because vowels were not written at the time, it is impossible to know
if it was pronounced rah-bee or r-bee. The English word rabbi directly
comes from this form. In Yiddish, the word became reb-eh (now commonly
spelled rebbe) or just reb."

The last 3 words are wrong, are they not?

This is my second complaint about a Jewish topic on wikip.

I'm way behind on everything. How hard it is it try to make a change
in a wikip? Time-consuming, etc.

Once one tries, how hard is it to make a change?
--

Meir
.