The missing bike...

A man loses his bike outside the synagogue and goes to his rabbi for
advice. "Next week, come and sit in the front row. And when we
recite the Ten Commandments, turn around and look at the people behind
you. When we get to "Thou shalt not steal", see who can't look you in
the eye. That's your guy." The following week, the rabbi is curious
to learn whether his advice panned out. "Like a charm" the man
answered, "the moment that we got to "Thou shalt not commit adultery"
I remembered where I left my bike."

  • Re: How NOT to sell a Harley
    ... advice", my cages, dishwasher, etc just work. ... posess, not unlike air cooled VWs., you may need advice. ... When's the last time YOU gave another rider a part from your ... Loaded a broken bike on your ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Frazz last week
    ... Just get a backpack. ... This is Bad Advice, ... or the bike shop will probably do it for $10. ... it's "free," energy-wise, but at least it's off your back) and you can ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: Sterlinghouse Bike - "Buy 1 and get 1 free"
    ... being snooty gear snobs to say thank you] ... As to advice: ... Least it was a cheap lesson, and there does come a point at ... trundling a few miles it'd do the job - sometimes use my housemates bike: ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: HPV advice needed.
    ... Westcountry Recumbents, ... My first 'bent didn't have any and when it got written off I was a bit suspicious of suspension as I'd done fine without it, but with hindsight it's actually Rather Good. ... Done properly the suspension actually makes the bike more efficient over anything other than billiard-table class tarmac. ... Back to the "ride everything you can" advice, you should end up on both suspended and unsuspended bikes: ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: Giant Vs Gary Fisher
    ... > some elitist muppet jumps up with "clever" advice. ... You may not agree with his opinions, but that doesn't mean he's wrong. ... The money *you* spend on your bike is yours. ...
    (alt.mountain-bike)