Who is the Imposter?

I just received a notice of rejection for a post I never never wrote,
never sent, attributed to "The Golem from Schmolem" with a misspelled
subject header, no less. Who is the imposter? The title of this thing
and the thread it's posted under . . .

"Re: Kris Krisopherson loves the Jew Dylan for this . . .."

Does anyone recall seeing such an ignorantly worded header, such a
thread posted previously to this group?

In any case, let this be a 'heads-up' to the moderators as to some
mighty dirty pool going on here, just about the dirtiest there is, I
reckon. I should hope that such a stunt might be prosecuted under laws
protecting people from identity theft.
--
The Golem
.