Who is the Imposter?

I just received a notice of rejection for a post I never never wrote,
never sent, attributed to "The Golem from Schmolem" with a misspelled
subject header, no less. Who is the imposter? The title of this thing
and the thread it's posted under . . .

"Re: Kris Krisopherson loves the Jew Dylan for this . . .."

Does anyone recall seeing such an ignorantly worded header, such a
thread posted previously to this group?

In any case, let this be a 'heads-up' to the moderators as to some
mighty dirty pool going on here, just about the dirtiest there is, I
reckon. I should hope that such a stunt might be prosecuted under laws
protecting people from identity theft.
--
The Golem

  • Re: Who is the Imposter?
    ... subject header, no less. ... Who is the imposter? ... Only if "The Golem from Schmolem" is your real name. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Who is the Imposter?
    ... attributed to "The Golem from Schmolem" with a misspelled ... subject header, no less. ... longer shows on either of the two news servers I use to read the group, ... why it wouldn't show on a news server or in the archives. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Who is the Imposter?
    ... attributed to "The Golem from Schmolem" with a misspelled ... subject header, no less. ... Who is the imposter? ... let this be a 'heads-up' to the moderators as to some ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Problem with Subject: header check
    ... I currently have a "working" subject phrase block in place on my ... Any e-mail address I add to the map file also causes a rejection if the ... checked for is in the From: or To: fields of the header. ...
    (comp.mail.sendmail)
  • Re: Schindlers Lint
    ... Per The Golem from Schmolem: ... Sooooo whiny and judgmental. ... reaction to it was that they found it boring. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)