Re: Should benefits be limited to £26,000?
- From: cindys <cstein1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 21:36:52 +0000 (UTC)
On Feb 1, 2:04 pm, lee <schotn...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 1, 12:45 pm, "Henry Goodman" <henry.good...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:----
The House of Lords (led by bishops) has defeated the Government's proposal
to limit family benefits to the average income of working families.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-16825646
Jewish connection. Many Haredi families in Stamford Hill (probably
Manchester also) are living on these benefits.
henry dot goodman at virgin dot net
Well rents are considerably cheaper up here, which is why some MPs
were arguing for regional variations. Like 'London Weighting' I
suppose. Its being seen as a way to force those on benefits out of
London & like a lot of Coalition policies smacks of social eugenics.
The Jewish connection? We should be very careful about anything that
approaches eugenics, cos look how that turned out the last time
How is this approaching "eugenics?"
- Prev by Date: Re: Following Ultra-Orthodox Money Trail
- Next by Date: Re: The most educated countries in the world
- Previous by thread: Re: Should benefits be limited to £26,000?
- Next by thread: Re: Should benefits be limited to £26,000?