Re: Stephen Hawking Challenges God (zoorabbi)
- From: Joe Bruno <joebruno@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 11:24:34 +0000 (UTC)
On Oct 14, 11:33 pm, "Henry Goodman" <henry.good...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Abe Kohen" <abeko...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in messageYa doomayoo tak.("I think so" to you non-Russkies)
"Susan S" <otoeremovet...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In soc.culture.jewish.moderated I read this message from Joe Bruno
I'd say Hawking should stick to science and leave God alone.
If he weren't in a wheelchair, I'd punch him out.
Your capacity for difference of opinion and compassion for another human
is breathtaking. What a mensch. Do you make those threats to people in
What is RL?
Dasvidanya(until we meet again)
- Prev by Date: Re: Typos (Was Re: Basis for converssion)
- Next by Date: Re: Basis for converssion
- Previous by thread: Re: Stephen Hawking Challenges God (zoorabbi)
- Next by thread: Re: Stephen Hawking Challenges God (zoorabbi)