Rick Sanchez' anti semitic comments
- From: "Shmaryahu b. Chanoch" <omega.d21@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 18:50:33 +0000 (UTC)
Did anyone notice this mess?
Rick Sanchez Fired for Anti-Semitic Rant, Calling Jon Stewart “Bigot”
CNN fired Rick Sanchez last week with evidently good reason. During a
recent appearance on SiriusXM radio, the cable news personality went
on an anti-Semitic rant in which he invoked familiar stereotypes about
Jews controlling the media. He also poked fun at the idea that
American Jews endure prejudice.
"The people in this country who are Jewish--are an oppressed minority?
Yeah," he said sarcastically while on "Stand Up! With Pete Dominick"
to promote his book Conventional Idiocy.
Sanchez was pointing out that Jon Stewart is Jewish and was typical of
- Prev by Date: Tolle Neuigkeiten, jetzt spielen
- Next by Date: Re: The Plague of the Un-Jews
- Previous by thread: Tolle Neuigkeiten, jetzt spielen
- Next by thread: Re: Rick Sanchez' anti semitic comments