Re: Yiddish Policemen's Union

On Jun 30, 7:05 am, "Steve Goldfarb" <s...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I checked the archives and it looks like we didn't really discuss this
book directly. I just re-read it, and recalled how much I enjoyed it. From
the first few pages Chabon paints such a picture of a Yiddish-speaking
world in Alaska that it's just incredible. Great book.

Anyone else read it? What do you all think?

I found it at a thrift store a few weeks ago and figured it's gotta be
worth the seventy cents they wanted for it. Haven't had time to read
it yet, though.

Eliyahu

  • Re: Yiddish Policemens Union
    ... I just re-read it, and recalled how much I enjoyed it. ... the first few pages Chabon paints such a picture of a Yiddish-speaking ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Yiddish Policemens Union
    ... I just re-read it, and recalled how much I enjoyed it. ... the first few pages Chabon paints such a picture of a Yiddish-speaking ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: How do I move a graphic
    ... No offense, but please re-read your post & see if you truly believe someone ... to get the picture into your document. ... the Header/Footer layer of the document, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Yiddish Policemens Union
    ... I checked the archives and it looks like we didn't really discuss this ... I just re-read it, and recalled how much I enjoyed it. ... the first few pages Chabon paints such a picture of a Yiddish-speaking ... world in Alaska that it's just incredible. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)