Re: On Israel's right to exist
- From: phoenix@xxxxxxx (Damien Sullivan)
- Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 17:31:13 +0000 (UTC)
"Lee Ratner" <LBRatner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Many Muslims, especially Arab Muslims, seem to have trouble
understanding things from the Jewish point of view.
And many Jews seem to have trouble understanding things from the Arab
point of view. Have you ever tried to imagine living in Gaza or the West
Bank as a Palestinian? Going through checkpoints, not knowing if you'll
be allowed to go to work because of the actions of people you can't
control, watching children die as collateral damage in attacks on
militants, watching a fence being built between you and your farmland,
having your power supply destroyed?
Here I agree. I think the process began in '80, but the Palestinian
issue is like a festering, pustulating wound that prevents the patient
from achieving complete health.
-xx- Damien X-)
- Prev by Date: Re: Gil'ad Shalit - unfortunate reality?
- Next by Date: Re: The position of "Chief Rabbi" in the State of Israel (Re: Rav Ovadia Yosef)
- Previous by thread: Re: On Israel's right to exist
- Next by thread: Re: On Israel's right to exist