Re: The crucifiction.
- From: "Don Besosmart" <noreply@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 11:59:06 -0400
"I have a Big Johnson" <twattysucks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Just for the heck of it. Why was there accounts of all this 100 yearslater?
BECAUSE IT CAN TAKE QUITE A BIT OF TIME BUILDING A MYTH
"Father Haskell" <fatherhaskell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sep 5, 5:59 pm, Joe Bruno <atjoebru...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sep 5, 2:47 pm, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Fixed your title for you.
The Romans crucified lots of people. How do you know who they were?
There are many scholars who see evidence that Jesus did exist.
Besides, you discuss the bible often and this is a biblical story.
With all the miracles, the walking on water, the healings,
the loaves and fishes, the bringing back folks from the
dead, why were there no accounts of this "jesus" person
until almost 100 years after his alleged crucifiction?
- Prev by Date: (IVÁN): ADIÓS A LOS DESAPARECIDOS CHILENOS SOBRE EL MAR DE CHILE:
- Next by Date: Re: BINLADINATION 09/11/2011 REMEMBERED: SOME MEN NEVER DIE
- Previous by thread: (IVÁN): ADIÓS A LOS DESAPARECIDOS CHILENOS SOBRE EL MAR DE CHILE:
- Next by thread: Re: BINLADINATION 09/11/2011 REMEMBERED: SOME MEN NEVER DIE