Re: International War Crime In The Name Of Democracy.

On Jan 5, 8:15 pm, nobody <whena...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
International War Crime In The Name Of Democracy.

The Israeli forces armed by American weapons and effective
governmental support from its mother nation USA, is now killing many
Palestinians in the name of democratic right to protect its
civilians.

My account of the propaganda and facts broadcasted by BBC & Sky News,
I went looking for a jew today , and only saw one

The blood of Palestinian babies was still dripping off his hands ,

BUT he ran away before I could catch him

WHERE are the jews hiding ?

I just watched the news from Palestine , and I have an URGENT message
for them

I want to hand deliver it personally

kanga
=======

Why should western taxpayers fund UN troops to protect Israel
forever , once the cease fire happens jews expect UN to protect them
from inevitable retaliation again , at western taxpayers expense

Jews wanted an all out war now need western taxpayers to pay billions
to protect them from retaliation for ever

Jews wanted WAR

NOW LET THEM TASTE JUSTICE

Only when they face the consequences of their actions will jews ever
learn to behave like civilized human beings

Why should western taxpayers fund UN peace keepers to prolong the
inevitable day of justice

JEWS must pay for their crimes

Protecting them will only delay punishment until western taxpayers go
bankrupt

Let Jews face justice

NO TAXPAYER FUNDED UN PEACEKEEPERS TO GUARD AND PROTECT JEWS THIS
TIME