Re: Stabbed 9-Year-Old Jewish Boy Put Up a Fight

"ßDoüg±Ç" <noünen@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Pz7Ck.1467$yr3.1261@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"B.H. Cramer" <benjisere@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:wKWdnUIlZYRp_krVnZ2dnUVZ_qXinZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"jgarbuz" <jgarbuz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:48931e18-f4bf-426b-8b00-0d400c9078e8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sep 21, 3:22 pm, "ßDoüg±Ç" <noün...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I just wanted to say I hope the kid is OK. He's got a lot of
courage to stand up and fight, unarmed, a grown muslime
pig armed w/a knife.<

Thankfully, the wounds were light and the kid is okay.

I hope the muslime pig perp dies a brutal, painful death.<

There was a bit of a rampage by some of the settlers and about 4
Palestinians were hurt in response.
But thankfully, no one was fatally hurt. In general, Israel kids tend
to be a lot braver than their diaspora kinfolk.

Of course they are. The little tykes

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh28/BenCramer1/YidKidsinHebron.jpg

You're right, it would be better if they beat seven shades of shit out of the
muslime pig bitch.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh28/BenCramer1/YidKidsSigningArtilleryShells.jpg

How brave is that already?

It's all good to me,

Because you're a cunt.

  • Re: Stabbed 9-Year-Old Jewish Boy Put Up a Fight
    ... pig armed w/a knife.< ... the wounds were light and the kid is okay. ... I hope the muslime pig perp dies a brutal, ... no one was fatally hurt. ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • Re: Another good ride
    ... without grinding as I've hurt my knee and didn't want to hurt it more. ... Including 4+-hour rides exploring where I was a tiny kid, ... school, church, played in the park, swam in the local river, etc. ... Of course now this tiny village is a mere suburb of a rather ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: moral question
    ... im not bragging this kid anyone reading this cept the liberal ... it felt good to hit someone hard.real hard.REAL ... and this being my income source i really dont wanna get hurt so i dont ... completely overpowered your teenage student and really hurt him. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)