Re: Hezbollah use of human shields. Was there ever any doubt?
- From: "B'enyamin C'''ram'er" <noteverayahu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 17:41:02 +1000
"Ed" <nesorde@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:xtKdneeuiq9BpevYnZ2dnUVZ_uqdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tuesday, December 5 2006
Declassified IDF photos, videos and prisoner interrogations prove Hezbollah fired rockets from civilian areas and used Lebanese civilians as human shields. A study based on the newly released info was produced by the Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center at the Center for Special Studies and translated into English by the American Jewish Congress. (Read the full study.) The NY Times, which received an advance copy of the study writes:
The report says that there were many such examples, and that Hezbollah has been preparing for such an engagement for years, embedding its fighters and their weapons in the Shiite villages of southern Lebanon. When Hezbollah fired its rockets from those areas, Israel faced a choice of attacking, and possibly causing civilian casualties, or refraining from shooting because of the risk, the report said.
Elias Hanna, a retired Lebanese Army general, said of the Israeli allegations, "Of course there are hidden invisible tunnels, bunkers of missile launchers, bunkers of explosive charges amongst civilians."
There were no civilians present, though, you dopey cunt. Did you read it? Guess not, huh.
- Prev by Date: Re: To All Israel Bashers and Jew Haters
- Next by Date: Re: Hezbollah use of human shields. Was there ever any doubt?
- Previous by thread: Hezbollah use of human shields. Was there ever any doubt?
- Next by thread: Re: Hezbollah use of human shields. Was there ever any doubt?