Israel just isn't worth It
- From: "Jeff Jenson" <jeffjensonarizona2005@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 18 Nov 2005 20:12:25 -0800
Looking it at practically. Looking at it without any religious
ideology it isn't critical to America's interest to ally ourselves with
It isn't a really significant piece of land geopolitically. They have
no real natural resource such as oil.
America's foreign policy should be based on America's Interest. The
fact most of the Isrealis are white, or that they are supposed to be
according to some people's religion "God's People" or even historical
guilt isn't enough to justify our alliance. Historical guilt which of
course we shouldn't have. After all we were the ones who liberated Jews
from the Germans.
We must look at this relationship cold heartedly, without emotion, and
decide if it helps Armerica, or hurts America.
I just don't see what we gain from an alliance with Israel. And that is
what it should be all about. Foreign Policy should be determined by
what is in our best interests, not by how much mony AIPAC bribes our
I am not trolling here. I want cold hardheaded geopolitical reasons (no
Bible talk here) why we should support Israel.
- Prev by Date: Re: Why I am not allowed to buy Mein Kampf
- Next by Date: Re: Israel just isn't worth It
- Previous by thread: Jordanian Security
- Next by thread: Re: Israel just isn't worth It