The word " Sluaghadhan"
- From: Feck all rotten sassanaigh <seamusot@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 04:13:05 -0700 (PDT)
I suspect the phrase in question is "Slua againn".
This phrase would best be anglised as "A group of us".
- Re: Rehash of Language, Was: Re: CfV: BUFFER:
... sexually related meaning. ... don't see any reason why this phrase needs to be retained. ... If "implementation knowledge" is meant to be clearer simply because it ... is less odd (by which I suspect you mean less offensive), ...
- Re: "silver white winters that melt into springs"
... For you the word pattern was ... and your brain took it straight to ... Just saying the subject phrase brings to mind the Favourite Things line. ... I suspect a similar phrase consisting of unconnected words but ending with "ings" would do so too. ...
- Re: $11,000 in coins stolen from Ohio coin shop
... local newspaper which, three issues in succession, branded him a ... Even the phrase "politically correct" has ... "We simply would like to speak with him, nothing more.", said the police ... That guy's a "suspect" if there ever was one. ...
- Re: Old Cotswold Leg Bar
... >> What was your interest - being nosy? ... > I suspect that the phrase "Old Cotswold Leg Bar" was enough in ...
- Re: Could Writing to un-identified units be a Problem ??
... help by a remote debugging of the code. ... I suspect that phrase "works perfectly" is not the same as ... "works by chance". ...